Rendi made a deal about every step along the trip

Started by Molianalex, Aug 31, 2020, 01:38 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Molianalex

It makes healers extremely easy and constant, so you could make the RS gold argument that people should just use blowpipe till they improve if you get great with blowpipe. But a great deal of people only care about acquiring one kc and blood barrage might be an easier way to do that.

I might be remembering incorrectly. Took him 11 tries to perform, meaning he had to receive a lvl 3 fire cape each time to try to acquire the lowest cmb inferno cape.

Edit - I misremembered, Xzact didn't get a lvl 3 fire cape, but didn't need to use a lvl 3 flame cape acc for each attempt since he needed protection prayers for the inferno anyways.He uses protect prayer in inferno right? Probably didn't need to do a level 3 flame cape every time.Oh shit you're right he does utilize shield prayers. Fight caves is costly and dull with it.

It's impressive but its cape with potions, food, no pillars or chemical. Weapons & plead flicking only.Woox himself said he won't try Lvl 3 firecape because it is less of a challenge. Level 3 fire cape is just tick manipulations and pops for over 100+ hours. Abilities are taken by inferno pray flicking as you ca snare mobs and utilize runescape mechanisms to gradually wear them down. You have to actively fight & can basically never earn a pray movie mistake whilst often multi flicking for minutes on end.

Rendi needed to multi flick only at the start of waves before he was able to receive them trapped. I'd say Rendi multi pray flicked less throughout the whole 100+ hour journey than Woox did in only a few high level Inferno waves.The only reason people do not tak about Woox's absolutely insane Infero run is because he did not promote it. Rendi was on a several year challenge and entertainment travel so he had a far larger viewer base.

He rarely ever speaks about RuneScape

Rendi made a deal about every step along the trip. One day, Woox just simply.... Did uploaded and it lol. He seldom ever speaks about it even if he is being pressured by his twitch conversation . Like a god that is buy OSRS gold true, he does the things retreats to the shadows to await the challenge and he is always the first to CRUSH it. All hail god king Woox.

Go Up