Utilize 2KDB try out players that are cheaper with comparable cartoons

Started by Amerzone, Sep 06, 2020, 07:00 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

Amerzone

I've always been a defensive oriented grit-and-grind kind staff. The cards are top tier 2K21 MT cards. It has been tougher over the years since, honestly, when 2K releases new cards they just appear to be a league greater than year-old cards if they have similar badges / total overall. However, other than that MyTEAM is more than simply"make use of expensive players like OOP Durant in PG." I mean, don't get me wrong, it's wonderful to get OOP Durant but not for that price as you'd HAVE to spend real life cash and get lucky ripping open packs.

A staff plan and A good playbook can go along way. One which you ENJOY. Like, I like Curry along with other 3 pt players but I am not going to sit there and choose 40 3's at NBA 2K even though it'll get me the dub because that very frankly is SO boring. I have personally taken the strategy to place my lockdown defense as starters, with my best scorers coming off the bench. Yeah I have trouble when I run into 3-5MM + MT teams being run by the groups BUT I can ALWAYS compete with them. My point is, you and I concur, be your own man.

My favorite part about myteam is in creating your own basketball plan, your freedom, and the playerbase greening 3's ruined it from half court every ownership. I need to play basketball if you wan na do that take that shit to park. I wish there was a realistic answer to this. When I first got NBA 2K I hated it to the point at which I uninstalled it because it is so unrealistic. I had to suck it up because there is no other choice. They're fuckin around although I believe EA is capable of creating a basketball game that is competitive.

People follow what that man says way too much. People have different play styles and different dribble combos some cards are gon na be a much better fit others and they use in 2K. At the day's end, he is just another dude who plays 2K, he is not all-knowing. Well before there was a clear answer to the question that why T-Mac is better at the two. Since there were not that many elite 2s, therefore he's easily one of the best choice for 2, but1s are stacked with all the y'all of motherfuckers, putting T-Mac there is clearly a waste when he is not likely to be running the floor in addition to a point guard lebron(since he actually don't have the best sigs). But with how many 2s that are elite you will find, now, there is really no reason why playing with with him in the two is better.

Watch and I get that but it is the men and women who dismiss him and stage playing with that I find bothersome. A bunch of top 10 lists have been made here recently and they all say he is"not a PG". However, I mean he is. That is literally the primary position of the card. For me personally I run GOAT and Kawhi Jordan in the 2. Therefore it wouldn't make sense for me to conduct him there. It is not the difference of view I have an issue with Buy NBA 2K Coins, it's the absence of reasoning behind getting the distinction of view, from those who have used never used either TMac. I know most individuals do not know the things are the way that they say they're. Prolly do play NBA 2K sufficient to feel. But I am one of the ones that don't see him as a point guard because I am a cheeseball and want my point guard to have either a fantastic btb or cross but he has neither.

Go Up