Can I set up Wi-Fi connection on my printer?

Started by sofia120, Apr 28, 2020, 11:57 am

previous topic - next topic
Go Down

sofia120

I want to set up Wi-Fi connection on my printing machine for wireless printing services. Sometimes, I have to arrange the meetings, so I use HP laptop. So, I need the urgent print outs, hence I look for wireless printing services. Now, I want to set up the wireless connection using WPS pin code. I don't have complete knowledge about Wi-Fi protected code, so I am unable to set up Wi-Fi connection using WPS pin code. So please anyone can provide the quick methods to establish Wi-Fi connection using WPS pin.

Hanery

Make sure you know your network name and your security password (WEP, WPA, or WPA2). On the printer's control panel, go to the Network menu or touch the wireless icon and then go to settings. Select Wireless Setup Wizard. Enter your WEP key or WPA passphrase. For More Info Click here - www.mywifiext.net

vaiybora

Enjoy countless gambling games. That can make you money easily. Just sign up at Allnewgclub Get instant privileges.

Apply Allnewgclub Today Get Instant Bonus From Two Promotions Firstly, get 10 free spins in each of the 3 available slots (Hot Hot Fruit, Santa's Village and Wild Trucks). Second, deposit your first sign up and receive a 100 percent bonus up to 3,000 baht. Apply now at the link.

>> Promotion for allnewgclub
>> Receive a bonus up to 3,000 baht * when first depositing
>> 10 times free slots for Hot Hot Fruit, Sata's Village, Wild Trucks
--------------------------------------------
♛ Apply today. ADD LINE: https://line.me/R/ti/p/@allnewgclub
Call Center 24 hours service 02-508-8798
<< Free privileges !! Limited amount >>

vugor

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайт
сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

vugor

сайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтсайтtuchkasсайтсайт

Go Up